What are the underlying principles or phenomena of dialogue and deliberation? Why do we do this work? What is important for practitioners of these arts to know or do? This wiki space exists to help us explore the deep commonalities that make us into one field or movement, or that clarify our work into its most powerful simplicities. Feel free to list below any inquiry or topic that you would like to explore with others.
- What are the Goals Of Quality Dialogue?
- What are Core Dialogue Practices?
- What are Basic Elements Of Deliberation?
- What Dimensions Of Process Language will help us clearly distinguish a Process Design Element from a Methodology from a Multi Approach Program, etc.?
- What are the Underlying Dynamics Of Process?
- What Process Design Elements can we identify and explore - to better understand the elements that go into processes, such is Who is invited? What is the purpose? What kind of facilitation is used, if any? What exercises are done, or questions asked, to direct the attention or work of the participants? What is the media exposure? Etc.
- What supports Sustained Dialogue And Deliberation?