- Low (Information only)
- Low (Traditional)
Facilitator skill level, and other support required:
- Medium (Computer & other expertise)
Can be used for:
- Showcase product, plan, policy
- Discover community issues
- Communicate an issue
- Offers an inexpensive and simple device for publicity, information and public input.
- Provides a good service to the public by preventing people 'do the
- Must be adequately advertised to be successful.
- If staffed by volunteers, can be time consuming.
- Works best if you can afford to set up
Organizing Information Hotline
How many people to organize?
- Large (> 12 people)
- Medium (2-12 people)
- Long (> 6 months)
- Medium (6 weeks-6 months)
- Medium (AUD$1,000-AUD$10,000)
- Determine the information to be recorded and timetable of updates to the service (if applicable).
- Plan for advertising the number, which may include having