- High (Stakeholders participate in decision)
- Low (Traditional)
Facilitator skill level, and other support required:
- Low (No special skills)
Can be used for:
- Engage community
- Discover community issues
- Can encourage creative solutions.
- Can serve as a warm-up exercise.
- Can replace conventional participation tools wheresuch tools are inappropriate.
- Can assist in
- Ideas are unrestrained and may not be achievable.
- Sessions may be difficult to record.
- Realistic outcomes are not guaranteed.
- Allow time to engage
How many people to organize?
- Large (> 12 people)
- Medium (2-12 people)
- Short (< 6 weeks)
- Low (< AUD$1,000)
- Select participants from as wide a range of disciplines with as broad a range of experience as possible. This brings many more creative